Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Last Ride


I will probably not get a chance to say it to your face ....

I think this is the last ride ...

I knew this would be the last ride,i just came here to confirm that


I don't not think i can invest in this more,surely i have taken a lot,
I think i have also given a lot more than people give me credit for,

I remember many moments across decades where i was an silent observer but you need to consider if these moments would have occurred if i was not there.

I don't take credit for the people,i don't take credit for their actions ,its theirs
and theirs alone,the loyalty,friendship,passion and purity of actions and thoughts.


But i have always been there when these moments have passed and you had your doubts
i have always been there to see you fail and get up,i have been there for a lot
even when everyone else was not there.


You asked me why i keep these relationships .... i don't think you understand me
its been always for moments i get in return .....

And i think i ask for a small price in return.I just want a fair trade .

I have just asked for a few moments in a long journey and if i dont get those moments its not worth it for me to be a part of the journey any more.

I have been there where it all began ,but am sure i will not be there when it will all end ...

so thank you for everything ,we had my moment in the sun
but i really did not get what i came for here,i did not get what i wanted for in a long time


The story will go on as i have always known it will go on but I will not be a part of it anymore.

This is the end, beautiful friend
This is the end, my only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes, again














No comments: