Thursday, June 21, 2007

i will not be judged

I refuse to be judged by people.
I see all around that people just wont let me be.
You are constantly judged for all your actions however minute or however huge.
Every action,every thought is evaluated as good and bad in terms of other people or in general the view of society.
Who are these people who i dont care about,respect or for that matter even hate to judge me for my actions and my thoughts.
The are just mere aquaintances i have established to survive in this hypocratic society.
with judgement also come a sentence.
They pinpoint all things that are wrong with me according to thier view.They are obsessed
to change me to fit into their world ,their society.
But why should i change.
I am what i am.people should simply understand this and accept me the way i am.
If they refuse to do so,if they think my ideas and thought opoose their
opinion .If they cant stand to be in the company of person like me .say it loud ,say it openly
and detach from me.
dont pass judgement on my actions behind my back,and try to force me to vhange and believe in your point of view.
if one day i find i agree to your point of view i will aceept it and adopt new ideas.
but this desicion will be out of my own free will,it will arise of of my thought process
it wont be a forced idea fed into my mind.

I refuse to be judged for my thoughts and actions.
the concept of God is beyond me.but even if god existed even he has no right to judge me.
these are words not of arrogance but my most basic rights.
My thoughts are mine alone and only i will be the judge of them.

I am what i am.I will not change and dont try to change me because you have no right to do so.
You put forth you vision and i will see through your eyes.but the desicion to accept this will me mine and mine alone.you cannot frightem me or force me to aceept your world.
If i accept your ideas it will be out of my own free will.
Lear to accept me the way i am for what i am.Beacuse this is my truest self.
If you cant aceept me let go of me.

No comments: