Monday, September 24, 2007

fool's hope

Take me to a parallel universe
where there lies no pain
where I run through the green field
with a innocent smile on my face

Take me to a place
where time just stops still for a day
where i live my lifetime in each instant
and breath in the cool mystic air

Take me to a paralle universe
where i am alone with my self
and i question my consiosness
and turn into a better self

Take me to a paralle realm
where i can just be who i am
where there are no judges
and there no heaven or hell

take my sweet music,
take me to that blissful place.
where i can just play my guitar.
and sing in pleasure and pain.

Cant you hear my cry
Cant you see my pain
why dont you rescue me forever
why dont you take me far away

i know im a fool
but i see these dreams everyday
i hope one day they become real
im tired to my life this way.

2 comments:

DoT [ . ] said...

Instead of complaining and thinking you are a fool,why don't you try to make best use of what you have and make your dreams come true??
do you think u cant get these done in this world???
if there is a will there is a way!
impossible is nothing...
make it happen! all the best!

Cheers!
-DoT [.]-

neo said...

Respons to -Dot
It not that i think i am a fool.
My hopes and Dreams Are like the dreams of a fool.

Who believes that the dreams will come true no matter what the situation.

But as life has shown me time and again.almost nothing happens the way you planned.

But all my hopes,dreams and efforts
are to shape my destiny the way i want to .
Inspite of knowing i am most likely
doomed to fail.
Ispite of knowing the thing i want the most is something i can never have or i dont deserve to have.