Saturday, April 12, 2008

Clean Slate


Today is just about to end.
Tomorrow will be a new day
A day when i will start on a clean slate.

Everything i have done till now will be nullified
All my achievements and all my faliures .
I will draw from the previous experiance all that i can
All that will help me in my future
endeavours
All that will help me to better my self.

only if I could start on a clean slate
it is such an easy thing to say
But hardly can be put into practice
I surely draw from my prevoius experiance and try to better mysekf
it is easy to even negate my achievements and start all over again

but to forget faliures i think is impossible.
we may recover from our faliures,we may reach beyond what we dreamed
But the day i failed will always be etched in my memory
It will keep haunting me,till i breakdown and die

I accept myself with all my faliures and faults
I have to overcome the faliures and eliminate my fault
This will not lead me to a place where i am profoundly happy
But surely bring peace to my mind
i know that i can never start on a clean slate or now
no longer wish to start on a clean slate any more . . .

No comments: