Saturday, May 5, 2012

26 Years

my friend always used to tell birthdays are not occasion to celebrate
we should be in fact be dark and gloomy as they bring us one year closer
to our death.

One more year has gone by ....
One more year of failure
one more year of lost promises
last year i had promised that next 25 year would count
for something ,bit here i and again as a failed and miserable soul

i has always take time in the past to enjoy this one day
to feel free without looking at my moral code

One more year has gone by ....
i punished my self today,i tried not to enjoy today

but still the day seemed special
it's what one feels,sad most of their lives
and only takes time to be happy or pretend to be happy
on certain days or occasion in our lives

and I think I am turning into something ordinary

it's like i have realized i am suddenly falling from the sky
and that i do not know to fly

fate is inevitable .no matter what path you choose

i have tried many things in the past to change the path of my life
try to achieve the good things in life
to improve the quality of my life,to do the right thing

i have failed at everything i have tried,
not lived up to the standard i had set for myself

i do not know where i go from here
if i will be here next year to continue the story
still running a lost race or completely surrendered to fate

i will remember today,because where I go from here
to heaven or hell gets decided from this point on ......
i will have a resolve made of stone .......

No comments: