Saturday, May 5, 2012

Future

What does the future hold for me … for all of us.I feel scared whenever i think about this ….

how will i die,how will people i care about die.How will this impact me.Do i have the courage to see them die.

will i have the courage to do what is necessary at the end.How will this affect me.How will i survive without them.

Let’s face it i am a total misfit with no skill to survive.I have absolutely no skills to make real world decision.

or will i perish before them.Will they remember me.Will i get a great farewell.How will my last day be …..

Seeing my friends getting married,engaged,in relationship,starting a job,buying a house.i wonder will i ever get these things

then again i can only hear the world laughing at my friends and “Welcoming then to the machine”

I think about how we were important big fishes in a small pond.And how we entered a environment where we had to start

from the bottom….Will i ever become a big fish again ….
Being a giant in a small world ….or being a dwarf in a large universe …… and of failing ….
Then again i have realised that there will always be a bigger pond,bigger universe …..

Then atlast i think about john galt ……. have a good laugh,tell my self to screw the world ,my fickle mind ,irrelevant past , insignificant future and get on with the job …….

No comments: