Monday, May 31, 2010

25 Years

25 years of my life totally worthless.
How can i redeem myself .
how can i make up for the things i failed to do.
how can i make up for moments i could have enjoyed
how can i make up for moments i could have cried
How can make up moments i could i lived .
how do i make up for lost times.

this year was different from previous years
i remember it has been 4 years that i have been celebrating my birthday this way.
i all the previous years i remember being angry and carrying hate i my heart
i enjoyed myself but i was still angry at all the people ,my friends,my family etc
this year the i did hot have hate and anger in my heart
i enjoyed the entire day,i lived the entire day .
and i realized the key to my happiness is myself
but the key to anger and hate are other people in my life
so only rational conclusion seems to me is to attain detachment from everyone i know
i will be alone .i will be happy .i will be as i am now !!!!!

No comments: