Monday, May 31, 2010

Everything is Lost

i have lost everything .
there is nothing left but a hollow existence .
all that i thought i was is lost .
my ego has lost,my mind has lost .every inch of me has lost
i failed to live upto my expectations .i was never even close.
i have lost and i have nowhere to go.it's too late in the day for me to change
too late to look back and life and search for a better way.
i come to see that life i led is a complete lie .
but i do know to lead an other kind of life
i have to life this hollow life to the end .

i had already lost before i even began .....

out there people are creating artificial life,means of teleportation
and i am unable to comprehend calculus,
i had a dream that one day i would invent something .....
something great.
the dream still lives on ,slowly fading away day by day.....soon the dream will be forgotten
and all hope lost
i will live in mediocrity and die in mediocrity
nothing in the world would have changed by the consequence on my existence
my will soon fade away after i die and it would be as if i have never lived
i have to live with this fact .live with the fact that i have lost .......
all my hope and aspirations ,dreams have lost and
that i am and will be nothing more than me.

No comments: